We love flowers and the beauty they convey to the place they are put in. For the readers that share this passion, we have selected 11 DIY unique test tube flower vases. Yes, you read right, test tubes can be used to craft beautiful, elegant and stylish flower vases and other various home decorations. You can use your imagination, flair for design, a few simple glass test tubes and some bits and pieces anyone has lying around, like string, wire, pieces of wood in various conditions (depending on the desired effect or just on what you have at your disposal), and pretty much anything you think will look good in the arrangement you imagined. We hope we can help with a little inspiration, by bringing these extraordinary examples right before your eyes. We think they are great ideas, very easy to produce, and would like nothing more than the knowledge that these ingenious examples will inspire countless other people and deliver many more beautiful designs.
1. A piece of driftwood with holes for the test tubes. Simple & Stylish
2. Crochet and glass go well together.
3. Timeless Design with wood and glass
4. A little white paint, some string and imagination.
5. Metal wire offers great versatility in your designs. source source
7. You can create a little supporting structure for multiple test tubes. source
8. Beautiful wall decorations.
9.Little white vases for little delicate flowers
10. Easy to do and a breathtaking visual impact source